Meanwhile, I'm back in retail, getting ready to present my all of panini research and creations at the end of the week. These are the 12 new paninis that I came up with:
- Roast beef, Swiss cheese, Peppers and Onions on French bread
- Ham & Provolone Cheese, Pineapple w/ brown sugar on French bread
- Peanut butter, Banana, Honey, Cinnamon on White or Wheat Bread
- Ham & Cream Cheese on Raisin Bread
- Ham and Swiss cheese on Rye Bread
- Corned Beef, Pastrami, Swiss cheese on Rye Bread
- Chicken, Bacon, Ranch on French bread
- Turkey, Bacon, Swiss Cheese, Chipotle Mayo on Wheat Bread
- Mega Melt: American, Swiss, Provolone, and Cheddar Cheese on White or Wheat Bread
- BLT and Cheese on White or Wheat Bread
- Sesame Chicken Wrap
- Grilled Chicken, Roasted Red Pepper, Shredded Mozzarella, Spinach in Low-Carb Tortilla
I got my "finalized" schedule for the internship and I was overcome with a feeling of achievement. I really don't have that many rotations left and I'm so amazed at how much that I've already done so far. All that I have left is:
- Research (6 weeks)
- Patient Food Services (4 weeks)
- School Food Service (1 week)
- Health Centers (3 weeks)
- Pediatrics (2 weeks)
- Production (4 weeks)
- Staff Relief (6 weeks)
That means 3 more presentations and I'm ding dong done!
I don't have much more news, other than 1 month from today I will officially be headed home for my Spring Break! Very excited!
Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment