10 April 2011

20 Weeks To Go!

Wow. So, I continue to be terrible at updating... oh well. That's how things go when you are overworked!  Let's see what has happened since I last updated..

I had my panini presentation! It went okay.  It was a grand total of two and half weeks into another rotation, but oh well!  Things always seemed to get pushed back further and further these days.  Update, all of my paninis are selling very well.  A lot of them have even been selling out .

We had our business plan presentations!  I don't want to go back and think about it, but the whole department was there.  We did well and we all could not be happier that we are done with this.

I completed six weeks in research!  Plus another presentation! I had a great time spending six weeks back in research. I had already spent one week here, but I went back for 6 more weeks, because we are able to choose six weeks in a "concentration." I did a wide range of things during this time. I worked with patients, performing waist measurements and skinfolds, I assisted with bone scans, I developed a metabolic diet snack (i.e. a snack that had very specific requirements, think 250 kcal, 8 g protein, 9 g fat, 50 mg potassium, etc.)  I worked with autistic children, women with eating disorders, men with schizophrenia, college students, etc. It was a great six weeks that ended with, you guessed it, another presentation and a paper.

So, I'm guessing you see a theme here.  I do a lot of presentations.  Well, I've done six and I have two left!  I cannot wait to be done.  Presentations = nervous wreck.

In other news, Justin is trying to decide where he wants to go to school for his Doctorate in Music. I've started working part-time at my old job to get a couple more dollars coming in.

Also, I went to two Celtics games. Unfortunately, we lost both. But it was a great time nonetheless.


 
Also, we gave Noel a bath. As promised to my sister, I will post a few pictures...  She looks very unhappy here, but she's really loving life right now!! Promise.




That's all for now. Starting a new rotation tomorrow. It is Patient Food Services. Once I know what my project I will be assigned, I will discuss what it is and what this rotation is all about!

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

I don't know how it's possible for Noel to look so pathetic and so adorable at the same time!